My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onceawaitress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hiatus


Life is a bit crazy at the moment. On October 1 I will hand in what is potentially the last piece of academic writing I will ever write - and I have 6 weeks to polish it off. So, I have been a bit busy of late.

Lately I haven't eaten anything, or gone anywhere remotely interesting. But summer is coming, and I will get back on the food blogging wagon just as soon as I finish school. So I leave you for a few weeks with this lovely picture, taken outside Pigeon Hole Cafe in West Hobart, of which there will be a review of when the latest Apple magazine hits the streets of Hobart (by yours truly of course).

No comments: