My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.onceawaitress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Two fish on a tea cup, how strange



I thought I would amuse you all with some pictures of this splendid tea cup my housemate bought in Sydney a while ago from a second hand shop. It is so bizarre, I just love it.

I don't think I will be using it though, this is purely a decorative item. Especially considering I am want to break things just by looking at them.

4 comments:

Laura Schaefer said...

This is fabulous! What a find.

Lisa said...

That is too funky for words. Love it. :)

Christina said...

I love this cup.
I came across some similar at a place just out of Geeveston called The Enchanted Forest.
These had butterflies I think and there was another with Tigers.
I love them but they are so dainty I'm sure they're just for show. Not cheap either.
Might have to start a collection.

Tangled Noodle said...

These are the cool treasures to be had in secondhand shops, rummage sales, flea markets, etc.! But the grass is always greener on the other side . . . why does it always seem that other people find such unique items?